thyssenkrupp’s Copper and Brass Sales division is a leading supplier to the auto industry. Not only do we supply aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass and bronze, to an ever-changing industry – but we offer a variety of processing capabilities, to remove steps from your supply chain.
Quality is a top priority at Copper and Brass. Our facilities are ISO 9001 certified. All our products come with a mill test certification. When we work with our automotive customers, we are ready to collaborate with manufacturers on their PPAP package. When a part submission warrant (PSW) is finalized, we ensure that our material’s chemistry is certified and reviewed.
We work with our customers to optimize existing alloys and even to develop new ones. Our materials are listed in the International Material Data System (IMDS).
- Stocking locations throughout the US
- Processing capabilities to remove steps from your supply chain
- Our own fleet of trucks to ensure quality products are delivered on-time
- ISO Certified facilities
- A mill test report delivered with every material
- Collaboration on the PPAP package
- Materials listed on the IMDS – International Material Data System
With increasing fuel efficiency standards, light-weighting demands, higher levels of build-to-order parts, automakers and their tier suppliers, rely on Copper and Brass Sales to deliver consistent, on-time, quality materials, to North America and internationally.